If your pool lights go on the blink, you need the pool repair experts at Bee Tree. We have the proper licensing and expertise to be able to troubleshoot your lights and recommend the best course of action.
Lighting by Hayward®
Forget about pool and spa lighting as you know it. Hayward gives you brilliant, versatile lighting options for both new construction and remodeling to create and transform any body of water.
Universal CrystaLogic® white LED lighting presents a compelling opportunity for owner/operators to drastically cut costs while delivering game-changing performance. Their UL listed to retrofit virtually any niche, allows most lights to be upgraded.
Universal ColorLogic® LED lighting will transform your guests’ outdoor environments surrounding any pool. The first automated, universal, color-changing, low-voltage light system that can illuminate nearly any existing commercial pool and spa.
ColorLogic 320 & 160 LED Lights
Hayward recently announced the addition of color accent lighting to the LED Lighting Family. The new accent lighting provides total color coordination of all water environments, and is the easiest 1.5in. light to install.
CrystaLogic 320 & 160 LED Lights
Hayward recently announced the addition of white accent lighting to the LED Lighting Family. The new accent lighting makes it possible to light hard to reach areas in pools and spas, and is perfect for residential or commercial use.
ColorLogic® Color LED Replacement Bulb
ColorLogic 120V LED replacement bulbs are the quickest, most cost-effective way to upgrade standard incandescent pool lights to vibrant, color-rich, energy-efficient LEDs.
CrystaLogic LED Bulb
Easily upgrade residential and commercial pools to the brightest, longest-lasting, and most energy-efficient LED bulb available. The CrystaLogic® white LED 120V bulb is UL listed and doesn’t require cord-pulling or niche upgrades.
AstroLite Pool Lighting
Available in a choice of attractive face rim models, from an injection-molded patterned design, to a smooth, machine-polished stainless steel design, AstroLite™ comes in a wide range of voltages, wattages, and cord lengths to satisfy any installat
AstroLite II Spa Lighting
AstroLite™ II series lights feature machine-polished stainless steel face rims, a choice of halogen or incandescent lighting, and a wide range of voltages, wattages and cord lengths.
DuraNiche™ niches are injection-molded of PVC for superior performance, non-corrosive durability and plumbing versatility – plus the lowest installed cost.
Stainless Steel Niches
Hayward’s stainless steel niches are built from solid, non-corrosive stainless steel.
Low Voltage Transformers
Convert to low voltage using transformer/J-Box retrofit kit for most J-Boxes (doesn’t support 300/500W UCL). For 300/500W CrystaLogic or multi-light installations, the Hayward 300 watt transformer is the cost effective solution for new construction.
Our services include the following:
- Light Bulb Replacement – if the bulb has blown out, then we can often just install a bulb and gasket in the existing fixture. If the fixture is full of water or if the cord is compromised, then the fixture will need to be replaced.
- Light Fixture Replacement – if your light fixture needs to be replaced, our experienced repair technicians will remove the new fixture, pull a new fixture and secure it into the niche and test it out.
- LED Bulbs and Fixtures – we offer LED light fixtures for most of the standard pool light niches. These use 85% less electricity and the bulbs last a lot longer. We also offer LED light bulbs that can be used in standard light fixtures.
- Fiber Optic to LED Conversion – if your fiber optic lighting is no longer operational or if it does not work well, you may want to talk to us about retrofitting your system with LED lighting. We have a lot of great retrofit alternatives from several different manufacturers to meet every application.
- Electrical Troubleshooting – if your light is not working sometimes the problem is not with the light fixture or bulb. The problem may be in the GFCI or the wiring between the controls and the light. Our technicians are trained to carefully troubleshoot these issues and recommend the best course of action for your situation.